The Drip: Behind the Scenes at WaterTower Theatre

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Wedding Bells are Ringing...

This past Sunday, the staff of WTT celebrated the wedding of our Resident Stage Manager Heidi Shen to Mike Wang at the lovely Addison Quorum Park.

Heidi has been with WTT for the past two years stage managing and assisting with the Summer Musical Theatre Camp. And during that time, we have also had the honor of having Mike as an "unofficial" staff member.

Best wishes from everyone at WTT for a long and joyous marriage!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Heidi and Mike! I am so happy for you, and wish you a lifetime of joy.

Also, I saw "Take Me Out" last night, and it was *wonderful*! Ted Wold was brilliant, Clay Yocum heartbreaking and disturbing, and the whole group perfectly cast.

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Heidi Congratulations. Curtis told me when he got back that you were getting married. Hope you two have a great life.
PS you haven't changed any in what I think 7 years since I last saw you.

Ronda Craig

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home